Bethesda Childcare Center (BCC) is a ministry of Bethesda Baptist Church and first opened it’s doors in 1964. Though much has changed in our facility in the last 50 years, our mission has not. Our goal at Bethesda Childcare Center is to assist families by providing Christian childcare and Preschool education in order to “train up a child in the way we should go” (Proverbs 22:6). Our desire is to give quality childcare and a Preschool education that meets a child’s spiritual, mental, and physical needs. We are blessed to partner with families in the hope that each child who enters our center, will soon come to a saving knowledge of faith in Christ. Through this partnership we desire to begin a foundation for a strong Christian walk for all of our students.
We will be closed Thursday(27th) and Friday(28th) for Thanksgiving. Enjoy time with your Family.
Parents Night Out: December 5th from 7:00-10:00pm we will be hosting 2yr old - 5th Graders so parents can have a night to themselves. To register your child please Click HERE and return to the childcare Front Desk.
5 Things that make us the Best Pre-School in Durham
1. We are a Christian facility where you will be loved like family.
2. Our kids enjoy weekly chapels in our sanctuary where they perform and sing.
3. We have incredible teachers who train weekly to best meet the needs of our children.
4. We are one of the most affordable centers in the RTP Area.
5. Our academics and curriculum are recognized throughout the Durham community.