Bethesda Childcare Center (BCC) is a ministry of Bethesda Baptist Church and first opened it’s doors in 1964. Though much has changed in our facility in the last 50 years, our mission has not. Our goal at Bethesda Childcare Center is to assist families by providing Christian childcare and Preschool education in order to “train up a child in the way we should go” (Proverbs 22:6). Our desire is to give quality childcare and a Preschool education that meets a child’s spiritual, mental, and physical needs. We are blessed to partner with families in the hope that each child who enters our center, will soon come to a saving knowledge of faith in Christ. Through this partnership we desire to begin a foundation for a strong Christian walk for all of our students.
New Assistant Director
We are currently accepting applications for Bethesda Childcare Center assistant director until February 4th, 2015 . If it is God’s will, we will have the position filled by the end of February. If this is not line up with God’s time line, we will not fill this position hastily however we will follow God’s lead systematically. Attached you will find the job description and job requirements that will be vital for this position.
The application process is as follows;
- All applications will be administratively reviewed. Candidates will be selected and
interviewed based on position requirements (found on the Assistant Director's job
- To apply, please complete the Employment Application
- Selected candidates will have one phone and possible onsite interview
- Applicants will be asked to prepare and submit, at the onsite interview, business
portfolio with the following artifacts
-Professional presentation (PowerPoint or similar software)
-Budget or itemized spreadsheet with working formulas
-Professional flyer or advertisement
-Classroom interaction and/or teaching a lesson in a classroom
* Window Renovations - Continues this week
* January 30th - School-wide super bowl party (at lunch)
* February 2nd - 4th - Usborne book fair
* February 16th - Center closed (teacher workday)
5 Things that make us the Best Pre-School in Durham
1. We are a Christian facility where you
will be loved like family.
2. Our kids enjoy weekly chapels in our sanctuary where they perform and sing.
3. We have incredible teachers who train weekly to best meet the needs of our children.
4. We are one of the most affordable centers in the RTP Area.
5. Our academics and curriculum are recognized throughout the Durham community.